If You’re A Woman Breadwinner…..
If you’re a woman who is the primary or essential breadwinner for your family, then you know how challenging it is to maintain a sense of balance in your life. And, also, how difficult it can be to find the ease and joy that comes from being true to yourself.
You love your work, and it’s a big part of you. It’s important to you to be making a contribution.
However, you want a life too.
Do These Challenges Feel True For You?
- You feel pressure to earn money, and it drains you.
- You feel like there is so much riding on your shoulders.
- You feel like you are giving too much of yourself at work.
- You’re not sure how you can slow down and still be as successful as you want and need to be.
- You just can’t seem to get the balance right between work and the rest of your life.
- You feel stressed out and exhausted, but you find it really difficult to make time just for you.
- You wake up thinking about your To Do List.
- You feel guilty relaxing, because there’s always more that needs to be done.
- You feel like you have lost your connection with your true self in all of this.
The first thing to do is to be really compassionate with yourself. It isn’t you. You’re creative and resourceful. And you’ve undoubtedly trying your best to manage everything.
We all know and sense that our world has changed. The pace of our lives and the demands that we face are unprecedented. We live in an extremely fast-paced and chaotic environment that expects us to be available all the time and to respond virtually immediately.
Almost all of the tools and processes that we have traditionally used to manage our time and get control of our lives are useless in this environment.
Most Women Breadwinners are feeling frustrated, overwhelmed, and out-of-balance. You’re not alone. In fact, you’re in the company of countless bright, successful women who are feeling the same way.
Then, What’s Possible?
I promise you that you can be the essential breadwinner for your family, and have a life too. A life of balance, ease, joy, and authenticity.
It takes an entirely different way to cope, much less thrive, in our current environment.
It takes a different paradigm.
A New Way of Living
The old paradigm was about managing things better, more efficiently, more effectively. So that you could add even more to your plate and still keep up.
We’ve definitely reached our limit on what the old paradigm can do for us.
We need a new paradigm, and fortunately, there is one.
Wayne Dyer said, “There’s a spiritual solution to every problem.”
The new paradigm consists of reorienting yourself to your inner compass and intuition, and directing your life and work from there.
It’s claiming the radical path of inner guidance for very practical day-to-day decision-making and direction. It cuts through, with startling clarity, the chaos of our outer world, and the constant demands that we all face.
You’re wired for it, and I know you’ve used it. Probably just not consistently enough to benefit from the clarity, focus, flow and ease that’s available from it, 24/7.
If you are committed to finding a different way to live, and a different way to be in the world, then it is entirely possible for you to return to your true self, and to reclaim life/work balance, grounded in your own authenticity.
I promise you that when you learn to live this way, and you make it a daily way of being, not only will you cope, but you will thrive. You will make a difference with your work, contribute your extraordinary gifts, and have a balanced life with more ease and joy.
Living this way is a process, and, of course, it takes re-learning some skills and practicing them, but it’s entirely possible. It’s more straightforward and natural than you might think.
I call it Wayfinding. Wayfinding is living connected to your inner guidance and using it to find your path and direct your life. It’s using your inner compass to direct your action.
Yes, it’s a journey, and it doesn’t happen overnight, but there are many tools and lots of inspiration to help you on you way, and the journey itself will probably be the most rewarding thing you will ever do, because it is a homecoming, to your true self.
Where Does Coaching Come In?
You could do this personal, inner work yourself. A lot of people do, and I have some tools to help you with doing just that. See my Spiritual Time-Out Kits for more information.
However, most of my clients are Women Breadwinners who are stressed out, overwhelmed, and out of balance.
They’ve tried to do the work by themselves. And with all of their good intentions, life just keeps showing up and they don’t get the time to do it.
When they commit to a coaching relationship, they take time for themselves to devote to reflection and to the coaching discovery process. They do the coaching activities. They show up for our calls, because they’ve made an investment and a commitment to me and, most importantly, to themselves.
The Life Coaching process accelerates transformation and can help you in very powerful ways:
- You orient to your true self.
- You sustain the connection to your inner guidance.
- You clarify what matters most to you.
- You create your life and work visions.
- You set powerful intentions, commit to them, and operate from them in the world.
- You commit to your own right actions, and you have a supportive, positive system for accountability.
I’m a Professional Life Coach, certified by the International Coach Federation, and since 1997, I’ve helped Women Breadwinners find their way to a life of balance, ease, joy, and authenticity. I can help you, too, if Custom Life Coaching is right for you.
Is Custom Life Coaching Right For You?
Custom Life Coaching helps you to become a Wayfinder.
Wayfinding is living connected to your inner guidance and intuition, and using it to find your path and direct your life.
Living this way is an essential strategy (and skill set) for living a rich, full, and meaningful life in the midst of our fast-paced and chaotic world. It’s the way home to what you know is true for you
Custom Life Coaching helps you live this way.
It may be exactly the right process for you if:
- You want your light to shine, and right now you feel it is a bit dimmed.
- You want to have more energy and vitality.
- You want to get back to the true essence of you; you want to find out who you are and where you’re going.
- You want to chart your own course.
- You want to get back in touch with what really matters and be very clear about it, so you can make choices and decisions in alignment with it.
- You want to show up and be fully present to your life, not just thinking about the next thing that needs to be done.
- You want to be more compassionate with yourself.
How It Works
Custom Life Coaching is truly a custom process, which means that I design a process and a structure to fit your exact desires, needs, and objectives.
Let’s Find Out If It’s Right For You
If all of this feels like a fit so far, the next step is for you to contact me and we will schedule a complimentary one-hour phone conversation so that I can understand more about you and where you are in your life: what you’re struggling with and what you most want.
And, no pressure or no “homework” before our phone conversation. I’ll help you discover all of the answers, because all of your answers are within you.
Please write to me if you would like to have a conversation to discover if Wayfinding Coaching is something that can help you find your way to a life of balance, ease, joy, and authenticity.